The first thing they tell you in Blog Writing 101 class is that you need to capture the reader’s attention in the title of your post. And right about now you are asking yourself, what was wrong with my noggin on January 1, 2011 when I announced to the world that I would write a new blog every day, every week, etc? I suspect that your blog writing promise and noggin fog had a great deal to do with all of the champagne you consumed at the New Year’s Eve party. But now, you are probably really busy and thinking how much more you would rather be outside enjoying a nice spring day than being a slave to your computer with the daunting task of having to churn out yet another blog.
So I thought I would step in and help out. As the self-appointed Greek Blog Czar I have 15 options of sure-fire blog titles that you are free to use to help you make your next blog post go viral with little effort. These blogs will almost write themselves.
- Why Lindsay Lohan was nominated as citizen of the year
- Why death causes loneliness, feelings of isolation
- Why most cold waves are linked to temperatures
- Why winners pay $15,000 to be Charlie Sheen’s wing man for 1 night
- How Justin Bieber got 1.5 billion YouTube views
- Why most strikes that aren’t settled quickly last a while
- Why Smokers are productive, but their death cuts efficiency
- How a dog hacking into your computer could ruin your holiday
- Why A Blind woman got a new kidney from a dad she hasn’t seen in years
- Why Rebecca Black will win A Grammy
- Why A deaf-mute got a new hearing for a killing
- Why Police began a campaign to run down jaywalkers
- Why stiff opposition is expected for casketless funeral plans
- Why criminals Google their own names more than others
- Why safety experts say school bus passengers should be belted
Just slap one of these titles on the headline of your next post, grab a snappy picture and write a few sentences. Done. Instant viral-ness, fame, fortune and maybe an invitation to be on Oprah’s “Best of the Internet” show.
Or you could just write a blog post like this and watch it go viral!